About Me

My photo
We are known as PaWingers or just The Wingers by our Geocaching friends. When we found our first cache we had to come up with a name to log the find. We came up with this name simply because of residing in Pa. and because one of our many passions is cruising this beautiful country on our Honda Goldwing. Aside from geocaching we are passionate about most anything outdoors including hiking, kayaking, snowmobiling and biking. We are blessed beyond words with a wonderful son and daughter in law. We're also blessed with some terriffic family and friends. We consider ourselves very fortunate due to the fact that after being married over 40 years we still enjoy these things together.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Art of Nature

Typically when I make an entry into my Blog there is a story connected to it and along with images I bore the visitors with paragraph after paragraph of my ramblings.  This entry will break that trend but don't get too excited because it won't be a pattern that I'll be adhering to very long.  In fact it may just be for this entry.  The images below were all taken during a recent camping trip.  There's no order, no theme and best of all no boring story, just pictures.  Enjoy!
 






 

3 comments:

Eko said...

Kaunista... kovasti kaunista - luontoa kuvina.
Mainio sarja - kaukaa ja läheltä kuvattua...!
Terveisin Eko
Suomi/Lapland/Kuusamo

Eko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willard said...

Somehow I think I know that place! Exceptional photos as always. Especially like the bear. I have no bear photos that are that good.